dimarts, 22 d’octubre del 2013

MY FAVORITE PHOTO

 

This is my favourite photo, because was taken in Utah, one of the most beautiful places in the world.
I haven't been in this place but it's very nice and I hope I can photograph the landscape when I'm older.
In the center of the photo there a long and blue river, almost green.
On the right of the photo, we can see trees, and at the top of the photo we can see the blue sky.
I like this photo because their colours are very intense, the picture has colors that contrast and the place is very beautiful. In this photo, the place are unhabited.
We can also see the canyons that have formed in the center of the river, which make the place are more beautiful and interesting to visit.
In short, this is my favorite picture, for of the place,for the intensity of the colors, and for cannons.




 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada